A most popular game mode of Dota 2 is Auto Chess, published an update for new season. There are two new chess pieces and a few buffs and nerfs in this update. Dazzle and IO are the new chess pieces in Auto Chess with this update. The Dazzle who is from Troll race as a priest, put forward with her buff which is decrease the damage %20 of the crouser. Another new chess piece is from Elves and doesn’t have a class. In this case, this is a first non-class piece. IO is put forward with his attribute which getting upgrade the other pieces. If there are 2 same character as same level, when you put the IO, they will be upgraded to next star.
Let’s look at the 30 April Update Patch Notes in Auto Chess
- Interface (UI) : End game screen was updated.
- New pieces : Dazzle and IO added.
- Reworked: Blade Mail reworked as +5 Armor, +10 Attack damage. Active : Damage Return: Duplicates 100% of received damage as pure damage back to the attacking unit. Lasts 4 seconds.
- Reworked : Knights’ Divine Protection rewordked. (3) Knights: All friedly knights have 40% chance to proc a damage-reducing shield. (6) Knights: All allies have 35%% chance to proc a damage-reducing shield.
- Reworked: Ogre Magi’s Two Heads reworked. Instead of +10% max HP for allied Ogres, Two Heads now grant +5% max HP for all allies
- New Season in Auto Chess: Don’t forget to get your award in game. New season will be started on 1 may.”
- “Increased Terrorblade’s base HP by 50.”
- “Increased Venomancer’s base HP by 100.”
- “Decreased Chaos Knight’s base HP by 50.”
- “Decreased Mask of Madness bonus attack speed from 40 to 30.”
- “Decreased Assult Cuirass attack speed bonus and reduction from +15/-15 to +10/-10.”
- “Increased Robe of the Magi magic resistance reduction from 20% to 30%”
- “Updated early end mechanism: Top 3 ranked players in a game now have 2 votes when proposing ending the game. The game terminates on 4 total votes.”
- “Temporarily removed Lich from the piece pool, and will be added back later after rework.”